Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bloom by Kelle Hampton

You may have seen the name Kelle Hampton mentioned here before... because I am a HUGE fan of her blog! (Enjoying the Small Things)

Well Kelle wrote a book. A fantastic book, entitled Bloom. I gave it 5*s!

Photobucket

It took me days to read this book... simply because I didn't want it to end. I made myself put it down after just a couple chapters every night. I have been following Kelle's blog since just after Nella's birth and had been eagerly anticipating this book since she first mentioned it. (I pre-ordered it almost as soon as I could.)


I love Kelle's style of writing and am in awe of her photos of her gorgeous girls (which thankfully this book was full of.) She had me in tears no less than 10 times reading this book and I'm so glad for it. Being that I follow her blog I of course have read Nella's birth story (the first time I read it I was pregnant myself) and I think I cried harder reading it now than I did the first time I read it. I was thrilled to learn so much more about Kelle and her story. It was great to hear so many more details about the Hampton family.

One thing I also have to mention.... this book is GORGEOUS. I can't decide if I like it better with the book jacket on or off. Beautiful!

xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment