Alright let's take a look at how May stacked up.
1. Read 50 Books (See my tab up top to keep track of my books.)I'm currently reading book #63 :) I joined my mom's book club too. I'm pretty pumped about that. The next 3 months are all some of my favorite books. The Hunger Games, Outlander and Divergent! WAHOO!
2. Run in 3 races
Race #2 is actually tomorrow. I'm not expecting to do well. I have not been feeling well for a couple of weeks. (A new BCP had me pretty messed up. NEVER AGAIN. I'm staying away from them, you would have thought I learned my lesson the first time they put me in the hospital. But my DR really wanted me to try them since he thinks I probably have endometriosis.)
3. Start (and stick with) another method of exercise besides running.
Well I did Yoga once. It was HARD! I started my Jillian Michael's Body Revolution program and 3 days in my pills made me sick so that has been put on the back burner until next week. I hope.
4. Organize my life, and our home better.
5. Make 2 new recipes a month.
Shoot! I think the only new one was Pink Champaign Cupcakes. I made them for my book exchange party. They were pretty yummy. But they are cupcakes so what else would I expect?!
6. Be a better friend.
7. Be a better wife and mom.
8. Be happier.
9. Finally re-do our bathroom.10. Take a vacation with J. Just J.
We still haven't figured this out. Funds are a bit tight right now.
11. Learn more about photography.
I just signed up yesterday for an 8 week photography class! :) It will benefit me personally as well as professionally. (See #13)
12. Work harder (in all aspects of life).
It is going pretty well. (Minus my couple weeks here of not feeling good and not doing much of anything. To tell you how sick I was.... I couldn't even hold my kindle. I was so weak.)
13. Work at starting this business I have had in my head for too long.
Well big news here. This won't be happening for a while. I have taken on a new job at work. I'm taking classes to learn how to do our catalog/advertising things. I'm taking a photography class (since I do our website images.) I'm taking an InDesign seminar to learn that program. Then I will be taking some photoshop classes as well.
Now can we quickly talk about how it is June 1st?!!!!! My baby girl is going to be 2 at the end of the month! 2! Unacceptable. I can't believe it. She seriously rocks. More soon.