Monday, March 5, 2012

Book Obsessed...

I think by now you might be starting to realize how book obsessed I am so here are 2 things to push you over that edge to know I am totally book obsessed.

1. I participate (almost daily) on a board that discusses books. All about books, pretty much anything to do with them. I have gotten a million good recommendations from the women on this board and I am forever grateful for it.

2. One of the awesome women on this board is hosting an incredible book giveaway (that I would LOVE to win, obvi) You should totally check out her blog, Imperfection is the New Pink. (Um, can I just say how much I love her tagline? Mother, Reader, Cupcake Eater. Those are 3 awesome things in my mind!) 

Here is a link to her awesome giveaway. If you go check it out you will see that she has met all these amazing authors. Can we say Jealous???

Go check out her blog you won't regret it!

xoxo...P

1 comment:

  1. Gah! You're awesome for posting about it! Thank you so much and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete