Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Check-In

Well how about an update on my yearly goals?  
1. Read 50 Books (I have already started my tab up top to keep track of my books.)I am currently reading # 35 for the year and I have started doing book reviews here on my lovely little blog.



2. Run in 3 racesI'm all registered for 2. The marathon relay at the end of April and a color run 5K on June 2nd. I'm also planning on the zoo run run again (sept 23rd) and a hot chocolate 5K with some friends in November.


3. Start (and stick with) another method of exercise besides running. Maybe yoga?
Well I'm running and doing my sit up and plank challenge. I have also added in a push up challenge. I haven't run in a week though because of my stupid strep throat and cold.


4. Organize my life, and our home better.


5. Make 2 new recipes a month.
This month I made a freaking amazing chocolate cake to celebrate a few birthdays. I found the recipe on The Country Cook.  I also made Panera's Mac & Cheese recipe. It was really good. not quite the same, i tasted too much four but I didn't have any hot sauce so I'm thinking that would have covered up the flour taste. I also made a Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole that J LOVED. Next time I'm going to use noodles instead of rice as I think I will like that better.


6. Be a better friend.
I actually haven't done too well with that this month. I'm in a bit of a funk. I need to snap out of it.


7. Be a better wife and mom.

8. Be happier.

9. Finally re-do our bathroom.

10. Take a vacation with J. Just J.

11. Learn more about photography.
I took a photography class I had a groupon for and I really enjoyed learning a bit more about my camera. I still have a long way to go though.
12. Work harder (in all aspects of life).

13. Work at starting this business I have had in my head for too long.
 
xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment