Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Card Help

Ok friends I need help. I cannot for the life of me decide which Christmas cards I want. They will be from Shutterfly.


But before I get to which ones I want I have to let you know about their customer service. I had a coupon for a FREE 8X8 photobook. But I realllly wanted a 12X12 book so I asked if there was a way to apply the amount to the 12X12 book and they hooked me right up! So I have a gorgeous 12X12 book coming my way! I'm soooo excited about it. And I got another 8X8 book I just ordered and I LOVE it as always.

Click Here to look for your own Cards for the year.

So back to the point of my post.... which cards should I get?
Option A

Option B

Option C

Option D


xoxo...P

3 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd one with all the snow flakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE C, second choice is D! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like A & D the most! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete