Saturday, November 13, 2010

It is that time of year!

Where I'm getting excited about Christmas presents. I LOVE finding the perfect gift for people. It gives me so much happiness to see the face of someone who loves what I have given them.

This year I already have quite a bit done and hope to be totally done by the first week of December (if not on black Friday!) I'm already jumping out of my skin waiting to give my sister and her boyfriend their gift and I don't even have it in my possession yet. I'm so so so excited about it. Of course I can't tell you what it is until after Christmas 'cause my sister checks up on me. ;)

Every year for the last 3 years one of the best gifts I have given is a photo calendar. I make one for my grandma and grandpa, my other grandma, my mom, MIL and myself. My grandpa told me over a month ago that if he doesn't get one this year he will no longer be speaking to me. This years will have a new focus... BABIES! B, Chance and my cousins baby Hunter who is 5 days older than Chance.

And where do I get these awesome calendars you ask? SHUTTERFLY of course!!! http://www.shutterfly.com/ It is the only site I use for things like this. I have never been disappointed in the quality of products I get from them. I also LOVE their photobooks. I think I have 5 of them so far. And I made my parents and ILs several books too. One of our engagement pictures, one of wedding shower pictures and one of wedding pictures. (Which reminds me... maybe I should sit down someday and make our wedding album for us huh? Its only been over 2 years! haha)

My favorite book so far is the one I made of B's newborn pictures. I would love to share it with you all but it has our last name plastered on it so if your interested in seeing it just let me know. I'm going to be so excited when the time comes to make her 1 year book!

Anyway, why all the hype about Shutterfly today? Well they have a great offer for bloggers... 50 free Christmas cards! I was just looking at them the other day trying to decide what I want to use this year and of course they have too many too chose from so I didn't order yet. If you want to get your 50 free cards here is a linky.
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

I'm so excited!
xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment