Saturday, December 11, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 10, 11, 12 & 13

I bet you think I forgot about this don't you? I didn't I just haven't wanted to take the time to do it.
Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Well I'm quite proud of myself but I kinda just did this. In a childish manner maybe but ya know what I don't feel that these people deserve anything more at this point. (Yes I'm talking about people I have mentioned before in the forgiveness post.) I have let go, I have ended my friendship with them and I'm happy. I have eliminated stress and childish drama and am feeling free. So YAY me!


Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Physically people compiment me most on my smile. I was in a wedding once where the priest told my that my smile lit up the church. After my smile I would say my eyes are a close second!
As far as personality goes I would have to say my attitude. People always think I'm so bubbly and cheerful. (I tend to hide my feelings when I'm annoyed and in a bad mood. At least to strangers and acquaintances.)

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

I would have to say that I don't get compliments on my legs. Though I personally think I have pretty ok legs. (Not my thighs but my lower leg looks good - especially in heels if I do say so myself! haha.
Otherwise I would have to say that I NEVER get compliments on my ability to organize things. I have clutter, a lot of clutter. For a long time I kinda thrived on clutter. I'm working on it. I will get better. I WILL get better - do you hear that Jeff?!

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
OK well I'm not going to write a letter 'cause I don't have time or energy for that and I don't know that I have a good answer for this "truth". Easy answer would be Bon Jovi - just because I LOVE him the music cheers me up just because I can belt it out at the top of my lungs. But an interesting answer is Korn - particularly the song All In The Family. Weird and creepy maybe but if I am pissed off I turn on that song and it kinda melts my anger away.

xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment