Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday -Gifts

Stolen off Krysten's blog again this week. :)

1. Giving is so much fun! I try so so hard to find the perfect present for people and I get giddy waiting for them to be opened. I just wish I could afford to give more. Not only to my loved ones but to people that can't afford as much as we can.

2. Receiving is always nice too. Be honest... who doesn't love a present?!
3. The best gift I ever received was my Nikon D5000! OBSESSED with my camera. Like OBSESSED! It is amazing.
 4. The best gift I ever gave was a few things. Sorry I love some of the gifts I have given... like the year I MADE - yes MADE a gigantic beanbag chair for Jeff, photo calenders for parents and grandparents, a mother's ring for my mom and soon to be my sissy & her boyfriends present! Which of course I'm not saying one more word about until after Christmas!
 5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive would be the ability to get more done in a shorter period of time.
 6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is for Jeff & B to know how much they mean to me. I know that they know (at least J does B doesn't realize yet) but sometimes it doesn't seem possible to convey exactly how I feel. How never ending my love is.
 7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was a horse. What girl doesn't want a horse? Ok I assume quite a few actually but I was never that girl. I LOVED horseback riding and I assume that had I had a horse I would still be doing it to this day.


xoxo...P




No comments:

Post a Comment