Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Found on a friends blog and looked fun so....

1. I wish for the snow we should be getting tomorrow to not interfere with my fun weekend plans!
2. Yesterday I took B's Christmas pictures. I think she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I'll post them here after I send out Christmas cards!
3. Today I am at work, and though thankful to have a job, really wishing I were home with my J & B.
4. Tomorrow I will be taking the rest of B's pictures (Our family portion since J wasn't with me and B last night!) and hiding from the blizzard we are supposed to get!
5. Maybe I'm in love with my life. Just maybe. ;)
6. Someday it will be summer again ... and that brings a HUGE smile to my face for all the exciting things that will be happening!
7. I love having little Brynnie Bee around for this Christmas. It has completely renewed me! She has changed my life so completely and made me feel so much more me than I ever knew before. She has renewed my faith in the world, renewed my love for the small things, and renewed my soul. She is my angel that I never even knew I needed.

Happy FRIDAY everyone!
xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment