Monday, February 20, 2012

Starting Some Book Reviews

I'm slightly obsessed with reading.
You can check my 2011 book list and my 2012 book list for proof....
My 2012 book list is kinda scaring me at the moment.

As of February 19th I hit a total of 30 books for the year. 30 books!!! There is something wrong with me. I really truely am not neglecting the rest of my life. I swear.

Of all of these books I have read so far this year I only have 2 5* books. I feel it is my duty to share these books with anyone who will listen to me (along with the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon). That said those will be the first 2 reviews I share here.

First review coming tomorrow. Oh! For the record I haven't ever written a book review before so bear with me as I start this.

xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment