Monday, September 26, 2011

5K ...RESULTS!!!!

I freaking rocked it!!! I'm so proud of myself I'm still grinning from ear to ear a day later.

I dropped almost a full 2 minutes off of my best previous time.

Here are my results as copied off of the website. (Editing out my last name obvi!)

Bib Number        First Name       Overall Place     Division       Gender       Time               Pace



404                  PAIGE             1187                F2529         F               35:48            11:33

I'm pretty sure I'm going to sign up for another one in November. Anyone have any tips on how to drop even more time. My goal is going to be less than 35 minutes. :) (At least at this point who knows if I improve a bunch before then I may change it.)
My awesome supporters (for some reason I don't have a picture of my sissy's face.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me & Jenny - I'm glad I had a friend at my pace! This was just about a mile and a half.... feeling great!
Photobucket

Photobucket
It may look like I'm walking but I swear I wasn't! Just that weird point in my stride. I didn't walk at all!
Photobucket
Brynn wanted to run too.
Photobucket
Brynn was stealing bites of my banana.
Photobucket
Me, Jenny and Eddie -Eddie came in at about 22 minutes!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Peek - a - boo Auntie Paigey!
Photobucket


After the race we hung out at the zoo with Jenny and Eddie for a bit and then my BFF, her hubby and son met us there.
Here is Brynnie being fascinated by the dolphins.
Photobucket
Brynnie was trying to give my purse to her IRL boyfriend Graham.
Photobucket

So happy!
xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment