Sunday, January 8, 2012

Florida Recap

Yeah Yeah I know this trip was 2 months ago but it was WONDERFUL!!!!
My cousin got married and was a BEAUTIFUL bride, we spent lots of time outside enjoying the weather, got to see so many family members we don't get to see often enough, I got to run on the beach and help with wedding stuff. It was great.
What, you want pictures? Ok! ;)

 

Brynnie B loves to wear her Gram's glasses.
Photobucket
She also loves to eat Lemons. (Just like me.)
Photobucket
First Ice Cream Cone - she shared with Gram
Photobucket
First Pedi!!!
Photobucket
What my daughter? Noooo... she would never be the first one on the dance floor! ;)
Photobucket
Trolly ride to the ceremony. (Gasp! The baby wasn't in her car seat the world is ending.)
Photobucket
Maybe she isn't my kid afterall... she HATED the beach!
Photobucket
Wouldn't touch the sand.
Photobucket
I have taken a lot of pictures of palm trees but this may be my fav!!!
Photobucket
Gorgeous ceremony site!
Photobucket
Hanging out with the big girls on the dance floor.
Photobucket
Sweet kisses from my baby love! God I just adore her!!
Photobucket
Fake Cheese'n!!!
Photobucket
By the pier in Naples. (Still hated the sand!)
Photobucket
Snuggly baby! She was so sleepy.
Photobucket
Such a mischevious little smile.
Photobucket

We had a fantastic time. And I loved spending so much time with my mom and my baby. It was a much needed vacation.

xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment