Thursday, April 29, 2010

Obsessed!

With the cutest cheeks I have ever seen!
Photobucket
Yep! That is little B! And I cannot wait to kiss those cheeks over and over again!
Baby Girl and I had a nice little (Loooooong) chat on Tuesday after our Ultrasound though. She is breech and I'm not pleased with her behavior. I am trying to convince her to flip over so I don't have to have a scheduled C-Section. It is so not part of my plan!

I may have had a mild breakdown about it last night talking to J. I know she still has time to flip and I have found some stretches to help that happen but I'm nervous.
I'm actually more nervous about a C-Section than I am about the possibility of delivering naturally. I feel like I could possibly be cheated out of an experience that I really want to have. I know, I know the pain, yadda yadda yadda, I feel like this is something that I should get to do. J thinks it might not be such a bad thing seeing as how I have had so many back issues in my life that maybe she is doing this to protect us. And he thinks that she doesn't want an egg shaped head. ;) Oh I was glad for that laugh last night.


And I'll leave you with one more picture of the little lady! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment