Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Days of Truth - 21, 22, 23, 24

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

No questions asked my arse would be on the way to where ever she is in a matter of seconds. She is my BFF for a million reasons and I couldn't imagine not being there. Though to be completely honest in the 14 years we have known each other we haven't gotten in a single fight and I just don't see that being an issue.


Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Ha! I can come up with more than one answer for this and some of them I don't want the world to know. Buuuuuttttttt.... This is kinda saying what do you regret and honestly I don't really regret anything. There are things I should have done differently but without doing the things I did I wouldn't be the person I am today.
But a real honest to goodness answer would be Not gotten myself into debt. I'm almost out. And I know that my debt was NOTHING compared to some people but I am mad at myself for letting it get as far as I did. Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.



SAVED SAVED SAVED! Money that is. Goes along with above but had I saved more we would be able to have our current dream home much faster. Not that we are hurting but it would be nice to have more.


Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
I don't really see how this is a truth so.... I'm skipping it. :)

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Because I have never wanted to die and I take care of myself?! What kind of question is this? There are a million and one reasons I'm alive the major reason is to be the best mom to my little B though.



xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment