Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gasp! 30 Days of Truth! 14-17

It can't be?! I'm actually going to do one of these posts? (I maybe kinda forgot about them. Sorry)
Day 14 → A hero that has let you down.
To be totally honest I have no.freaking.clue what I would say to this.
Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.The people in my life are important and I wouldn't try to live without them. I couldn't imagine the thought. So I just won't. However there is something that I have yet to figure out how to live without. Sugar! I have such a huge sweet tooth it is disgusting. I would eat candy or cake or ice cream or similar every.single.day.

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.Drama! Oh dear lord. It is ridiculously absurd the drama that still pops up in my life at 29 years old. I swear people still act like they are in grade school. It pops up at work dealing with 50 year old men, people my age, and random things I hear.

And as a side note and a pre-courser to the blizzard we are supposed to get hit with tomorrow I will say I would gladly do without snow. YUCK!


Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.Oh wow is this a bad time to talk about books. I'm OBSESSED do you hear me OBSESSED with reading right now. J got me a kindle for Christmas and I think he is kicking himself for it. I have my face buried in that thing the minute B goes to sleep at night. (At least I try to)
I mostly read fictional works so I honestly can't come up with a book that answers this question the way it is supposed to be answered but I have recently read 1 series and am now onto a second that are so gripping I can't put them down. The first was Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. They were simply amazing. I read all 3 of them in 6 days. I cannot wait for the movie to come out though I know I am sure to be disappointed in it. (March of 2012 for any fans that don't know that yet.)

And the series I am currently reading is Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I am IN.LOVE! with the main male character of this series. Jamie Fraser. Swoon. I came home from work the other day and told Jeff I had a crush on someone. He looked at me all crazy like. Then I told him it was a character from a book and I don't think he has ever looked at me crazier. I seriously think he wanted to commit me to a mental institution on the spot. I can't help it. I told my uncle- he is also reading the books and he said he wants to be Jamie Fraser. He is that amazing. Seriously swoon.
I'm currently on book 2 Dragonfly in Amber. (Thank god for my Kindle and the instant gratification of downloading a book in 60 seconds - oh and for waiting to read a series 20 years after the first book comes out. Yes I googled it.) And I gotta say... still in love.

More from me later as we are in the middle of Snowmagedon 2011 and our power has already gone out once for a couple minutes. Plus dinner smells delish and is making my tummy all rumbly. :) If we survive this you will hear from me soon.

xoxo....P



Oh and still to go...
Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment