Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all my lovely readers! I hope you have a wonderful time if you celebrate this Hallmark Holiday! ;)

J and I don't. We usually get each other a card and call it a day. I said Happy Valentines Day to him this morning and he looked like a deer caught in headlights. He said he didn't even realize it was today! haha.

However, I had a valentines photo shoot with B a couple weeks ago and want to share the pictures! I'm so in love with them. I made her tutu and she is wearing my pearls my grandparents gave me for my 8th grade graduation.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Her baby blues make me smile. I wish my eyes were that blue without contacts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
How can you not love baby feet?!
Photobucket

xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment