Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My girl makes me laugh!!

I mean seriously laugh - belly laugh - especially when she laughs. She is so stink'n funny!
This weekend was wonderful!!! We spent Friday night at home and actually fell asleep BEFORE 10! Unheard of!
Saturday we spent lounging around the house and then went to dinner at Islamorada inside Bass Pro Shops. It was so much fun and Brynnie was the hit of the restaurant. Seriously. Our waitress said that 5 tables (other than hers) stopped her to ask if she was waiting on our table and to say what a cutie B is! As we were walking in 2 girls in their midtwenties commented on her. And a sweet little older woman at the table next to us stopped to talk to her and told us about her daughter adopting a little kid. It broke my heart. She is adopting a 3 year old from Ethiopia who weighs only 19 lbs. The thought of that malnutrition makes me so sad for the helpless child. But that could be a whole different post.

And in other Brynnie news girl is now rock'n 4 teeth! 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top! Way to go baby love!

She now eats like I'm never going to feed her again. We are doing what is called Baby Led Weaning which basically means she self feeds. I have tried to give her some purees and she wants NOTHING to do with them. I mean nothing. She will turn her head away and scream if you try to spoon feed her lets say sweet potatos but if you plop a "fry" shaped or a bite sized piece on her tray she can't eat it fast enough. I am SO glad we decided to feed her this way. It is slower at the get go but now that she has gotten the hang of it she is a champ. Yesterday for breakfast she had 1/2 a banana and 1/2 of a pear. She also takes to new tastes much faster now, I can't think of a food she won't eat if I hand it to her.

Here are some pictures from this weekend.
J feeding B to a bear...Photobucket

Photobucket
Shoveling in the food. ;)
Photobucket
Soooo Big!
Photobucket
The 2 best things in my life
Photobucket
This girl could have stayed by the fish tank for hours. She was so excited!
Photobucket
More fishes.
Photobucket
I love her!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Watching Monsters Inc. She LOVES this movie. Normally when we put it on she will sit up straight and bounce up and down screaming and talking to Mike & Sully. She was sleepy before bathtime though and just layed there for about 10 minutes. It was so sweet.
Photobucket

xoxo...P

1 comment:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute! Brody says he gives her lots of kisses :)

    ReplyDelete