Monday, June 7, 2010

It can happen any day now....

me becoming a mom that is.

As of Saturday if I go into Labor the DR won't stop it. WOW!!!!!!!!! That is just crazy to me that I am at the point where I'm allowed to have this baby! It has gone so so fast!

Lets hope she stays put for a few more weeks so that she gets a little bit stronger so she doesn't have any problems when she makes her debut. And so her daddy and I can get the rest of the things done that we need to. ;)

As of Friday I am scheduled for a C-Section on June 30th at Noon. Its so weird to know her birthday. Unless of course I go into labor before that and if she does happen to flip we will go ahead and cancel. (Fingers still crossed.)

We are making headway on a name for little B. We have it down to our top 3 choices and a whole bunch of middle name ideas. We aren't going to decide anything until she is born but we are getting closer.

And Wednesday we get to see Little B again! Can't wait! Hopefully her kidney issue has cleared up and they won't need to do an UltraSound after she is born.

I'll be back after that with an update. :) Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyy! I'm so excited :) Can't wait to "meet" BGG!