Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 2

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

I am proud to say there are a few things I can say on this topic as well as yesterday's. This is a much happier topic.

I love that I am usually a positive person. I tend to see the good in people and situations. I don't see a point to be sad and depressed all the time. Sure I have bad days but overall I love like and I love the people in my life. They wouldn't be in my life if they weren't good people.

I also love that I love with my whole heart. Sure I have been heartbroken a few times because of it (and I don't just mean by guys - and I say guys because lets be honest Jeff is the first man I ever dated - I mean friends too.) Because I have learned how to do that I have more love in my life than I imagined possible. The love I have for my husband and my daughter rocks me to my core and without it I would be a totally different person.

I love that I have the ability to put the little things behind me and move on.

I love that I love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment