Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 7

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.


This one is easy-peasy! There are 2 people, though I do have to say that I have never considered not living. These people are obviously Jeff and Brynn. Never in a million years would I do anything to hurt them by leaving.


Jeff is such a strong amazing man. He makes my life better. He makes me happy. He makes me feel special and he makes me feel loved. Without him I would be missing a part of myself. Without him I wouldn't have B. 


Then there is B. She makes my day complete simply by smiling at me. I couldn't ever do something to hurt or disappoint my baby girl.


These 2 people mean more to me than words can say and they make everything worth it. The hard times are bearable, the bad times are ok, the ok times are good, the good times are great and those great times can't be described all because of them.

xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment