Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 9

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

Well I actually have a couple of these from when I was younger. My family moved when I was starting high school and because of it I went to a new school. (That was actually my parents reason for moving.) Because of a new school at that major time in my life I lost touch with several friends.
Some are no big deal to have lost but others I still miss. One girl in particular was my best friend from 1st grade through 8th grade. Our families even knew each other before that. Another is a girl that I became friends with in 5th grade. We were together all.the.time. Then there is a guy I was friends with from 1st grade on. We were best friends, talked every day and now I have no clue where he is. The first girl I mentioned I have become friends with on facebook and we chat occasionally. It is nice to talk to her. I do miss my other friends though. I actually think of all of them often.

xoxo...P

No comments:

Post a Comment