Friday, October 8, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 5

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

There are a million things I want to do with my life!
The most important though is to be happy and to make my family happy. Nothing is as important to me as my family, and nothing will ever stop me from doing all I can to make sure they are happy and well cared for. I love my family more than anything in the whole world and our happiness means everything to me. I will do anything it takes to make sure we are all as happy as can be. How many times can one person say happy in 1 paragraph?!

I would like to volunteer. Right now I don't have time, energy or money to put towards volunteering and that is sad to me. Once we get to a point where I can be a SAHM. I would love to take a day or 2 a week to volunteer. I plan to teach B and any other children we may have that it is important to help others that have less than we do.

xoxo... P

No comments:

Post a Comment