Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 3

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

I'm honestly having a very hard time coming up with anything to forgive myself for. I know that sounds conceited and like I think I'm perfect. But I'm not and I definitely don't. I just tend to forgive easily. Though I am hardest on myself.
I can think of something that I'm not 100% over though.

Going back to work. I feel terrible for leaving B. I feel like I should be there with her though I know I can't be. I know it is actually best for her because with me working we have extra money coming in to make sure her life is comfortable. I also know it is good for her because she will be used to being around other people and being in other places but it is still difficult for me to leave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment