Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 8

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

Well for this one I'm going to keep it short simply because it isn't worth much of my time to think about it. I'm going to have to say a couple of my ex's each for their own reasons.

1 because he took advantage of my feelings for him, made me love him and then we broke up, then we were together and then we broke up. This started in high school and ended for the last time about a year before I met J. (I was seriously an idiot for going back that last time, well and a couple times before that too.)
1 because he was occasionally verbally abusive and made me feel less than beautiful and sometimes kind of worthless
and 1 because he was just a psycho.
But I have to admit that I let them treat me that way. I was young and stupid. Thankfully I grew up and found a great man.

xoxo....P

No comments:

Post a Comment